Reimbursement/ Market Access
The reimbursement of your medical devices ensures the solvency of the market. Nevertheless, this decision remains the prerogative of each Member State of the EU.
WHITE-TILLET advises and assists you in:
- The preparation of the market access strategy in France;
- The critical-analysis of your clinical data (methodology, comparators, level of evidence)
- The preparation of reimbursement files for France (medico-technical file for the CNEDiMTS, the economic efficiency file for the CEESP and the economic file for the CEPS);
- The conventional negotiation for pricing with the CEPS;
- The inscriptions on the LPP under generic description;
- The preparation of platform files for Europe;
- The analysis of national situations in the EU via our European network.
Rouard Ph et Tillet Y. The reimbursement of medical devices. Doses, February 2004.
Tillet Y. The re-examination process for reimbursement of generic medical devices in France. AMIPS Info 3ème et 4ème Trim 2006;74:90-94.
Rath-Lavialle A., Tillet Y. La place des données cliniques dans l’évaluation de la conformité ou de la prise en charge des dispositifs médicaux. La Gazette de l’AFAR; 89 (Octobre 2015): 16-22.
24 Rue Gambetta 77400 LAGNY-SUR-MARNE, France